Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sketchbook Weekly #1

I'm going to attempt to post sketchbook work every week (or almost every week). I draw in my sketchbook daily and this will be a way to share some of those drawings with everyone. Hope you guys enjoy them and feel free to share your thoughts about them, any feed back is appreciated.

A character I did over x-mas break...have no idea what he's about...

One of many drawings I did for a Robin Hood piece I was thinking about doing for my thesis...I'm not sure if I'm going to do that story though...hmmmm...

Sometimes I don't think when I draw and I end up with oddyties like this one. I like that though because I never know with what I'll end up.

Another Robin Hood drawing...still don't know.....

Yet another oddity...

7 comments:

marco's blog said...

Woah!! Some nice sketches here...especially like the last one. nice feel to it.

Jorge said...

Tizz-ite! Keep those sketches coming!

Carlos V. said...

Marco-thanks, your sketches are really good! Keep it up!
Jorge- I'll try to make it a weekly thing. Thanx!!

Dimitri Simakis said...

Dude, YOUR stuff rocks! Keep up the fantastic work!

Carlos V. said...

Thanks Dimitri, hey I saw your video you submitted to AG it was great! Is there any way I coulod see that on the web???

aron said...

very kickass style goin on here. keep on posting, its cool seeing what ideas you'll come up with next.

Chris Battle said...

Super cool, man... that guy up top loks like a Norse God gone Biker Gang! I like seeing the marker work alongside your paintings; You got SKILLS, my friend.