Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Freelance and ©oncepts







Hello all, sorry for ignoring this blog like a bastard child, I do apologize. I have been soo crazy with freelance and work and also enjoying the summer by staying active. These are concepts and illustrations I had to do for a property called Pretty Freekin Scary developed right here in American Greetings. I am one of two illustrators working on 4-5 books for Penguin publishing and they are due out Sept. in bookstores and wallmart among other places. Fun behind the scenes stuff. Will resume with the personal work very shortly, maybe even tomorrow, but for now enjoy this filler and no, I am not dead...just blog-lazy.

5 comments:

Bill Ferguson said...

These are some great character designs. I especially like the goth kids, they are very Tim Burtonesque.

Clayton Stillwell said...

brings me back to the beetlejuice cartoon style. awesome!

Alexandra said...

Awesome concept art! Let us know when the books come out! :-)

Josh Hoye said...

OH man these characters are incredible! Very very very nice.

Hannibal said...

Great character designs!