Wednesday, December 06, 2006

SKETCH DUMP




So I pretty much sketch co-workers everyday, most of the time people that are unfortunate enough to be in a meeting with me. I tend to exaggerate WAY too much so please if you are the subject of a drawing here don't get insulted. I like finding shapes and having confident lines. I work with quite colourful characters so if the sketches have personality it is because of them not my drawings. Saxton Moore sits riht next to me and works with me in many projects so I find myself drawing him quite often. Check out his blog, www.sacks10.blogspot.com. I hope you guys enjoy these, I know I did.

P.s. just added a couple of sketches I intended of posting earlier, one is of good friend and co-worker Jim Groman. The other is of writer extraordinare Rick Rising. Hope u like, and Jim, please don't kill me.

8 comments:

chris chua said...

wow...lovely lines and bold artwork! Keep on posting!

Unknown said...

damn parce it's about time you posted something. these are cool man. my fovorite is jorge with his little star cap.

Clayton Stillwell said...

Holy shit man, that self portrait is hularious!

Only Ones Papers said...

hola mi nombre es malaƱo y estoy invitando a todos los bloggers que visiten mi nuevo blog
y que dejen sus comentarios
el tema es: ilustracion y dibujo.

Beth Brettell said...

THE SAX- coming soon, in all shapes and sizes
*some assembly required, pizza not included.

nice sketches, you.

greg oakes said...

this is my first time here. found you through chris ryniak's blog.

your blog is full of illustrative goodness!! i had a lot of fun looking over your sketches and paintings... amazing work!!! love the detail and textures!! all the best carlos! :)

happy ho-ho...

go

CMR said...

you spelled amateuer wrong....


amateuer.

ha

the doodlers said...

These are great! Keep up with the exaggeration!!

Merry HoHo...