Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sketchbook Weekly #1

I'm going to attempt to post sketchbook work every week (or almost every week). I draw in my sketchbook daily and this will be a way to share some of those drawings with everyone. Hope you guys enjoy them and feel free to share your thoughts about them, any feed back is appreciated.

A character I did over x-mas break...have no idea what he's about...

One of many drawings I did for a Robin Hood piece I was thinking about doing for my thesis...I'm not sure if I'm going to do that story though...hmmmm...

Sometimes I don't think when I draw and I end up with oddyties like this one. I like that though because I never know with what I'll end up.

Another Robin Hood drawing...still don't know.....

Yet another oddity...

5 comments:

marco's blog said...

Woah!! Some nice sketches here...especially like the last one. nice feel to it.

Jorge@jlacera.com said...

Tizz-ite! Keep those sketches coming!

Carlos V. said...

Marco-thanks, your sketches are really good! Keep it up!
Jorge- I'll try to make it a weekly thing. Thanx!!

Carlos V. said...

Thanks Dimitri, hey I saw your video you submitted to AG it was great! Is there any way I coulod see that on the web???

Chris Battle said...

Super cool, man... that guy up top loks like a Norse God gone Biker Gang! I like seeing the marker work alongside your paintings; You got SKILLS, my friend.