Monday, February 06, 2006

Fear!



Great news, Blogarians has launched!!! This blog will be a community post with a few up-and-coming talented artist/illustrators! This is my post for fear, I don't know if it seems like fear but is was a fun experiment and I think the final ended up more creepy than fear. Chris Park will decide on this weeks theme and hes going to announce it in his entry for fear, so be on the lookout!



Attached is a quick sketch I did of my friend Carlo, without a doub a great example of someone to be fearful of.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man your work is excellent! Keep it up!

Dawud

Unknown said...

WOW!! YOur illustrations are amazing!! Love the style a lot!!

Plantmonster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Plantmonster said...

I laughed my ass off for about an hour after looking at this! Fucking Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, did you try Blogarians again? Explorer messes the design completely, but it works perfect in Firefox and Safary...

Carlos V. said...

babadawud-your work is pretty amazing, I love you style! Thanks for the link!!

Manuel-Yeah I only use Safari at home and it's still big letters but I haven't tried Firefox...it's not that big a deal anyways though. Explorer really sucks, I never use that thing! Are you going to do fear??

Anonymous said...

I will do Samurai!!! :)
the theme is posted in blogarians, on the left side...

Jorge@jlacera.com said...

This shit is tight! I like the weird bubbles....

Urban Barbarian said...

YIKES that's good! Wow!