Monday, December 06, 2010

Zelda+WW2=

gannon2

Jorge Lacera had this killer logo on his piece from this theme so I asked him if I could have one for my own piece. He was gracious enough to comply, thanks Jorge!!!
I think the logo really adds something to the piece, what do you guys think?

gannon1

Another group theme with some of the awesome artist from Irrational Games. Check out Jorge Lacera's take and Chad Kings take!
This theme was to create a mash-up with Zelda and WW2. I thought it would be great to see Gannon as a badass German soldier. Link is going to get your ass Gannon!!! Hope you guys dig. This was a fun piece!

2 comments:

Jorge@jlacera.com said...

Love those boots, any chance you'll do another Nintendo Villain? Bowser?

Sjan Weijers said...

cool stuff, extreme angles too. Great blog!