Sunday, August 01, 2010

TRON

TRON1

This was another quick challenge with my art brothers Jorge Lacera and Jim Groman.
I might screen print a few of these, let me know if you guys would want one. Working with the type was fun. The movie looks great, can't wait!

Also I want to try something new, I want to open up the floor to my visitors. I want you guys to suggest the next theme for us to work on. The person's idea I pick will get their choice of original inks for the kick-ass piece or the original inks for this Tron piece. Hopefully you guys out there read this haha!

7 comments:

Jmontiel said...

wow, great work!!!

jkey's said...

nice! question, what kind of software do you use for your illustrations?

Jorge@jlacera.com said...

Very striking Carlos, love the way you included the text into the piece.

It's got a Kirby'ish vibe, which is awesome!

Erik Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik Jones said...

dude, this piece is killer, would love to see those Tron colors on this.
Also, the type with the illustration is extremely successful, great job man!!

Unknown said...

I really like this... its loaded with energy.

Keith_Allen_Designs said...

Dude! Incredible!....you know, this months theme on sketch slackers is TRON. Would love to have a guest appearance this month from the one and only Carlos V. Really incredible blog posts! Love all your ink work.